[SML] Cart Logistics Question

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 15:09:42 UTC 2015

Thanks Dave and Kristi for your insight.

The 3-way caster on the bottom of the platform is definitely a great idea
for those moments when things just aren't moving the right way, and Kristi
I was kind of thinking a number around there but I wanted to hear it out of
someone else's mouth.

Time to make this thing happen! I'll post pictures or something when it's
done

Thanks
PJ