[SML] turning off light boards

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 05:05:43 UTC 2015

Has anyone tried to calculate/guesstimate which adversely affects the
Service Life to a greater degree, the daily voltage surge on the PSU, or
the constant operation of LEDs or LCDs with the larger display(s) off?
/s/ Richard

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 8:12 PM, Scott C. Parker via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> So, you shut the board off and the operator stares at it?
> :-)
>
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 10:50 PM, Richard John Archer via Stagecraft
> <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> > yes, thanks.....we often leave ours on during techs so can access on
> ipad, iphone etc without going up to board location.....but....not when we
> have operator in there.
>

> --
> Thanks,
> Scott
>
> Scott C. Parker
> Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
> http://twitter.com/stageseminars
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
> USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician

/s/ Richard
_________