[SML] turning off light boards

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 18:32:56 UTC 2015

Did that in '75 when NSA retired their PDP-1 (Serial # 1) for a PDP-10
back when core was core and NSA was only a little paranoid.  Ran a
million cycles of random data thru it and they said that wasn't enough.
So we yanked it and put it on a shelf.  That thing could still be there
after 40 years.

Chip 1