[SML] Jeremiah Minh Grünblatt

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:19:47 UTC 2015

I feel this is understatement, but is genuinely the first thing I thought:

what?? .....well, sh*t. Damn it that sucks.....

Our little community lost a good one. Thoughts and prayers to his
family and friends.

Thanks Andy for passing on the news; crappy though it was, I think we
appreciate you sharing it with us.

*raises glass*  To Jeremiah.

RG