[SML] wireless mic rental

Ray Gibson booray at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 14:41:06 UTC 2015

Many on the theater sound list will recommend sending an email to Page
Daniel, audio at pagedaniel.com

Best prices, service, frequency coordination, and top notch gear. You just
gotta be okay with him shipping them to you instead of picking them up on
the corner shop. I've used his services more than a few times and been very
pleased.

Ray