[SML] Scrollers

Andrew Vance atvanceld at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 19:51:43 UTC 2015

What are people using for scrollers these days?  What's on the market
that's good?  I've been looking at the Apollo Smart Color and MXRs,
but I'd like other people's opinions.  Are there any scrollers out
there that are compatible with our current Coloram II scrolls?

Before the flood of "Why scrollers?  Why not LED/Seachangers/etc?", a
little backstory.  Out current scrollers [Coloram IIs] have been
dropping like flies over the last three weeks.  They're old [most
pre-2005] and showing their age.  We've gone through 5 motors in the
last week, which is about what we typically replace in a year.  I'd
love to go with an LED solution, but the funds aren't there.

--
Sincerely,

Andrew Vance
Lighting Designer