[SML] Scrollers

Keith Newman keithbnewman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 23:21:44 UTC 2015

I have 6 Apollo MXR's that see frequent use.  They are around three years
old and have held up just fine.  Mostly, I use them with S4 Pars with metal
cold mirror reflectors.  Having the ability to mix color is great
artistically and gives my students some direct experience of working with
DMX controlled devices.  LEDs were way out of my price range and will be
until the renovation of my space is completed in two years.  Until then,
conventionals, the MXR's and the occasional (but rare) LED rental are what
I will be using.

Keith Newman
Technical Director
Cleveland Heights High School