[SML] Christie Projectors?

Andy Lang andy at soundguyandy.com
Mon Oct 5 16:34:59 UTC 2015

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 12:27 PM Michael Sauder <michael.sauder at gmail.com>
wrote:

> It's a PITA, but you *might* have some luck running whatever Windows/Mac
> projector control applications they have, and using Wireshark to view the
> packets. Obviously not as nice as a manual, but if you only need to figure
> out a handful of commands, may work.

Alas, their native control is via a browser-based javascript interface, so
it's tricky to sniff, or even to figure it out from the code. And then the
added complication that I'm trying to help a remote customer who, even if
it were a true desktop app, would not be easily walked through combing
through Wireshark logs :-/

I do know the actual command, I just don't know how or where to send it,
because Christie's documentation is pretty awful.

-A