[SML] Christie Projectors?

slunetta slunetta at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 5 17:03:20 UTC 2015

The M and J series accept Artnet.
Sam Lunetta

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Andy Lang via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> Date: 10/5/2015  12:34  (GMT-05:00) To: Michael Sauder <michael.sauder at gmail.com>, Stagecraft Mailing List <stagecraft at theatrical.net> Cc: Andy Lang <andy at soundguyandy.com> Subject: Re: [SML] Christie Projectors?