[SML] Scrollers

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Wed Oct 7 04:06:33 UTC 2015

It works for me.  I have my little work area in the back, behind empty
case storage and the cornucopia of broken gear.   A little bit of wood
butchery, occasional welding and tin bashing, a lot of wiring,  and
mostly cleaning and removal of detritus. (as opposed to trying to remove
Detritus, who doesn't move if he doesn't want.) I even get to practice
my cable lacing once in a while.

--Dale