[SML] Yearly Supplies and Maintenance/Repair Budget Items

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 00:29:43 UTC 2015

Please don't just say students for missing backstage items.  Over a
period of about 2 years we got ripped off of just about everything,
including the complete audio system.  After the band director moved to a
new HS they caught him on video security (they turned down our request)
taking stuff. Seems he NEEDED it to feed his nose.  So put security
video on your list.

Chip 1