[SML] Macbook hdcp question

nathan best best.nathan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:57:57 UTC 2015

Can't seem to find it online anywhere (probably discontinued), but it's a
KanexPro 1x4, similar to this

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1123527-REG/kanexpro_sp_hd1x44k_4k_hdmi_4_port_splitter.html

I cable runs are all in the rack so I couldn't tell how long they are, but
the projector is about 20' from the rack. It glitched once or twice at the
start hence why we got the backup, but I've had no problems with it in the
last month, especially since we velcro'd it to a shelf in the rack and
don't look at it sideways. I don't send audio over it, just video. YMMV
though.