[SML] VW 2016

Joe Golden joe at stage-tech.com
Thu Oct 8 19:27:06 UTC 2015

Yes.  Sam¹s hoist tools are built in now, Landru¹s tools are better as
well.  There are some other little things that are better, but I haven¹t
had the spare time to play with them yet.  It needs more Vram, so watch
out if you are slim in that department.  There are a couple of weird
workspace issues but for the most part it is solid so farŠ

Joe Golden

On 10/8/15, 11:57 AM, "Stagecraft on behalf of Herrick Goldman via
Stagecraft" <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net on behalf of