[SML] OT: Non-Standard Wiring Revisited

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 19:10:57 UTC 2015

In early Disneyworld a ride sponsored by GE called "The House of the
Future" ?  had a diorama of early household electricity.  One always
struck me funny.  The wife was ironing, the kids were playing with some
electrical toy, the husband was listening to the game on radio, the
refrig was on, the meal was cooking on the electric stove, the fan was
running, lights were on, etc.  ALL from a single light socket in the
ceiling with myriad twofers and miles of tangled extension cords.

Chip 1