[SML] Alternatives to Scaffolding

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:08:38 UTC 2015

Jerry,

I'm under the impression that no matter what we will be billing them for
making this a problem. This is the third or fourth issue we've discovered
with this renovation including having all of the lighting data lines cut
and headset lines being thrown into puddles of water in the plenum.

The cost just keeps getting higher and higher.

PJ