[SML] Alternatives to Scaffolding

Kelly Ann Mangan mangank at bgsu.edu
Wed Oct 14 18:15:19 UTC 2015

On 10/14/15 1:49 PM, PJ Veltri via Stagecraft wrote:

>I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for other ways to access this
>position which is about 28' in the air over a raked auditorium.

We also use a Genie with a SuperStraddle, but I happened across these guys
at USITT in Cincinnati.  I was impressed with their design ---
lightweight, has it's own storage rack, etc.  You might want to check it
out.

 http://lightbulbscaffold.com/

Kelly Wiegant Mangan
Lecturer
Member - The Society of Prop ArtisanManagers
Member - USITT
Department of Theatre and Film
212 Wolfe Center for the Arts
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, Ohio  43403
mangank at BGSU.edu
(419) 372-7171

On 10/14/15 1:55 PM, "Stagecraft on behalf of Stephen Litterst via
Stagecraft" <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net on behalf of