[SML] Alternatives to Scaffolding

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:23:09 UTC 2015

On 10/14/15 2:03 PM, PJ Veltri via Stagecraft wrote:
> Is this something that you rent? or do you own it
>
> "We use a Genie AWP24 with a SuperStraddle."

We own it. The Genie is pretty much permanently installed in the
straddle because it's only use is to focus the FOH position.

Our biggest ownership challenge is finding someone qualified to do the
yearly inspection on it.  Straddles are rare enough that almost every
company in the area walks in and says "Woah, what's that?"

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall