[SML] Qlab and video

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 21:08:14 UTC 2015

There's that one, and Blackmagic makes a similar device called the
UltraStudio Mini Monitor. It's $145, and it has hdmi and sdi out via the
thunderbolt port. Never used one myself, but I hope to soon...
AJA gear gets good reviews, too, but I've never used that one, either.
Steven R Hood
310.756.3555