[SML] Tombstone actor shot when live rounds fired during mock gunfight

Risk Intl. - Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson rdavidson at riskit.com
Wed Oct 21 09:20:40 UTC 2015

Greed wins every time. No supervision, wrangler, etc. $$$

Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson, Product Liability and Risk Management Assessor at
Risk International - www.riskit.com. Focused & Integrated Solutions to
Global Problems - www.globalhealthandsafety.net. ISETSA - International
Secondary Education Theater Health & Safety Association - www.isetsa.org.