[SML] Runaround

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed Oct 21 20:41:55 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Stephen Litterst via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> I'm trying to get approval to use an atmospheric effect in a facility.
> Facility management says it's up to Health & Safety.
> Health & Safety says it's up to the facility.
> Neither one will give their approval until the other says it's ok first.

Just tell them "Jon Ares says it's OK."  Really, it will work.

Recently, someone in my building was ordering new chairs, and
Operations asked, "Is Jon Ares OK with these chairs? Did he approve of
them?"

(I'm not in charge of classroom furniture.... but all of a sudden,
Operations runs everything by me, which is a HUGE turnaround from the
previous 10 years....)
--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com