[SML] Audio-Technica wireless handhelds: frequent point of failure?

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Sat Oct 24 11:14:01 UTC 2015

That drawer is actually known as a "gallimaufry", a confused jumble or
medley of things. We have several in our house. In the kitchen and in my
tool area most notably!  :)
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile