[SML] Rear projection

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 13:41:04 UTC 2015

in Billy Crystals 700 SUNDAYS on Broadway . . the set was his the facade of the house he grew up  in and all the windows were RP  screens . .

when there were no programatic images . . they projected VERY realistic images of VENITIAN BLINDS which is what you saw
on the walk in . .  VERY EFFECTIVE

Keith Arsenault
iaeg.sml at gmail.com

813 831 3465  office
813 205 0893  cellular

"The only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad"
   Salvador Dali