[SML] Rear projection

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon Oct 26 15:00:47 UTC 2015

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 7:54 AM, John McAfee via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> As to budget, we have little to none.  The plan is to get projectors from Media Ops, so that helps a lot and if I need to dedicate a projector per window I probably can.  I’ll talk to the set designer about trimming the windows so we can get shower curtains.

Late to the party, but a big +1 on the shower curtain gag. I have done
that several times, and it works great. But, as noted previously,
you're limited to 70x72", minus a bit for the hems. (And magnets in
the bottom.)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com