[SML] Yahoo contact

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Oct 27 15:50:20 UTC 2015

I think I found the problem.  We have a Verizon business Internet
connection.  Our company rents space from an e-mail provider
(hostedmail.com) so our messages originate from there.  Spamhaus
considers this defacto proof of junk mail ("policy violation").  I guess
sending mail from a coffee shop or work would get you blocked the same
if you used your home ISPs mail server.

On 10/27/2015 08:43 AM, Jerry Durand via Stagecraft wrote:
> I found their "bulk sender form" and filled it out, we have zero
> subscribers, send out zero bulk messages per month, and instantly
> remove any subscriber that bounces.
>
> Have to see how this goes.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886