[SML] Yahoo contact

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Oct 27 19:30:30 UTC 2015

Lots of things I could do, but none appear to allow me to use a regular
mail server.  I could log into Yahoo and post to groups manually.  I
could use my gmail or Y! or even Verizon free accounts.

I just can't use my Interstellar.com account to talk to Y!

Bunch of yahoos!

On 10/27/2015 12:14 PM, Gmail via Stagecraft wrote:
> I use Google's SMTP servers to send all my mail via my Google
> account.  It's even a SSL/TLS enabled service if you want.
>
> -s

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886