[SML] [theatre-sound-list] Q LAB Video Question

Andy Lang andy at soundguyandy.com
Wed Oct 28 18:19:06 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 2:13 PM Jon Ares via Stagecraft
stagecraft at theatrical.net <http://mailto:stagecraft@theatrical.net> wrote:

That said, I appreciate seeing the response(s) on-list, as I have seen
> this happen, as well....

In that case, you should email us as well when you have the problem, so we
can help! Sometimes cases that seem the same have very different causes,
and you’ll get the best, fastest, most accurate answer by reaching out
directly to us :-D

Not to mention that there's often some back and forth involved with sending
logs, workspaces, etc that aren't really suited to sending to an entire
email list!

-Andy

—
Andy Lang