[SML] New toy at work

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 13:05:49 UTC 2015

On 10/29/15 6:20 PM, My Gmail via Stagecraft wrote:

> Pretty impressive.  About how long is the flame, 6' - 8'??  What is the fuel?

Not flame but fog.  The jet of fog is about 6' but it's well lit for
about the first 3' before it starts casting a shadow on itself.

As was mentioned, it's a 15 second formulation from CITC.  And that's no
exagerration -- the fog dissipates before it reaches my lights, trimmed
at about 20'.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall