[SML] Mac700 wackiness

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:51:19 UTC 2015

We have a Mac700 that is behaving strangely.

It starts up and goes through self test as normal, but when given a
lamp strike order, it fires the lamp strike, which we begin to see
warming, then suddenly it goes out, and the fixture then goes into
restart - kills the lamp, and goes back through the self test.

Electrician tells me there's no error message on the machine when we
look, and its controllable after the reset, just no lamp.

Is likely just due to a bad lamp, or does the conciousness think its
something larger - this is a rental unit, so we'd have to get them
involved if its beyond a lamp.

Thanks,

RG
--