[SML] Vectorworks lighting symbols wanted

Nielsen, Tim tdn at episcopalhighschool.org
Fri Oct 30 19:17:55 UTC 2015

Hello gang,

I'm having trouble with my old vectorworks symbol libraries, where the
files seem to be corrupted and Vectorworks refuses to open them.  I've
got my basic symbols still, but everything in the
Objects-Entertainment folder refuses to open.

I've tried reinstalling the program a couple of times.  It's
Vectorworks 2009, so while the folks at Vectorworks have been very
helpful in trying to fix this for me, it's not really supported by
them any longer.

Could someone email me offlist a drawing with symbols?  I'd like to
try importing those and seeing if that bypasses the problem.

Really, I should just upgrade to a newer version and start over, but
that's not an option at the moment.

Much appreciated.

-Tim

--