[SML] Dimming Cooling

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Tue Sep 1 23:00:58 UTC 2015

Similar situation in Fredonia where all the racks for two theaters worth of
ETC racks - about 400 dimmers got a whole room to themselves with
standalone AC and sound deadening.  The IT folks liked it so much that they
put  much of their gear in there as well.  Very cool solution. Pun intended.
Steve Rees

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile