[SML] Dimming Cooling

Dorian Kelly illuminati500 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:14:05 UTC 2015

It might save a certain amount of copper if abandoning dimmer rooms, but it isms de up for by the huge amount of power distro needed: and we would need all the mcbs to be accessible individually so we finish up with a distro room instead..

Sent from my iPhone from illuminati. Please excuse brevity and autocorrect errors if any.