[SML] The future of luminaires

Bryan Manternach smashwolf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 23:20:23 UTC 2015

I was saying the same thing 2 decades ago during the advent of moving
head lights.  It contributed to my excitement to pursue this career.
Now I am witnessing a new generation of theatrical designers excited
about visual mapping and projection, doing things we never dreamed
possible back then. It's really exciting!
-Bryan