[SML] The future of luminaires

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Mon Sep 7 23:04:12 UTC 2015

>  The A/V tech world is leading the way for LD's.  We already have wireless battery speakers, why not wireless LEDs?
>
> Chip 1

We now use wireless speakers (Bose soundlink color) in our shops and at crew calls.  The students just sync their i pods or phones and play the music they want to hear (or the pandora channel they want)   No more AV cart with speakers, CD player (which replaced the tape player) and wires.  Quite handy , great sound and worth the extra cost (and we got them "cheap")

DickA
TD, Cornell U