[SML] nikolais

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:08:19 UTC 2015

Nikolais and Murray Lewis both  both did a lot with projections   ( in those days EXKTOGRAPHICS on the floor or hanging from electrics )

Nik did EVERYTHING . . music / sound / lighting / costumes / scenic

http://www.danceheritage.org/nikolais.html

Nik and Murray were partners . . (  before marriage was available )  and although they ran their own performance companies I believe that eventually they both were run by the same not for profit . .

Keith Arsenault
iaeg.sml at gmail.com

813 831 3465  office
813 205 0893  cellular

"The only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad"
   Salvador Dali