[SML] Microphones for Board Meeting

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:57:39 UTC 2015

We do a board meeting that has 11 people that have the mic anywhere from 6"
to 3' away from them. We mic for both reinforcement and recording and the
quality is pretty great, we do however have an engineer sitting through
every meeting.  All mics are Beta 87a and I highly recommend.

Here's a link: http://livestream.com/accounts/3685210/events/4294968

PJ