[SML] Microphones for Board Meeting

slunetta slunetta at nyc.rr.com
Tue Sep 8 19:09:52 UTC 2015

A Delegate mic system can work. Also if you have a Yamaha QL Series mixer, they have the Dugan Mixer Software built in
Sam Lunetta

I used to have to do commission meetings in our city owned theater.  I thought pcc's on the tables would be perfect (reinforcement).  Unfortunately, when the planning commission opens up blueprints on the table and cover up the mics, they are worthless.  Fortunately, the theater lights bothered one of the commissioners so much that they moved to another venue.

Lee Saylor