[SML] media servers: was Re: Future of Luminaires

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 22:55:42 UTC 2015

Toured a high school in St Louis that had a video wall of very large
size on stage.  Sure solves brightness and rp issues.....at a price.

As I've mentioned before, the first I heard mention of the concept of
very controllable video projectors lighting the stage - all angles and
of course color and intensity by area control - was George C Izenour -
I think in 1960's or 1970's.  Probably about time Dirk Epperson was
working on the solo dimmer.

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC