[SML] Microphones for Board Meeting

e-mail frank.wood95 frank.wood95 at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 10 18:43:01 UTC 2015

Back in the early 1960s, I sat on the General Committee of the
Students' Union of the University of Manchester. There were about
thirty members, sitting round a long table. I recall no problems of
audibility, just of boredom.

What has changed since then? Are we losing our hearing because of
exposure to excessively loud 'popular' music? Have we lost the trick
of actually listening to what is being said?

Frank Wood