[SML] condom alternatives

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 20:28:47 UTC 2015

I agree that condoms in the zoo might make for awkward questions to
mommy and daddy, but why not just stick the Xmitter in a pocket or on a
uniform belt.  Surely there is not a sweat or concealment problem.  The
guides are not running, fighting, or dancing.   Having toured often w/
groups where the guide used a wireless to individual receivers w/
earphones ( the site did not allow loud voices or loudspeakers ) I don't
remember any particular xmitter placement or problem. I'm sure you
pointed that out, but we have to satisfy our customer.

Chip