[SML] Bluetooth-wireless mics???

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Thu Sep 17 18:45:59 UTC 2015

Howdy y'all... I have an international performance group coming in early
next month, and, through semi-effective cross-lingual diplomacy, their
rider says they'll be providing their own "mini-microphones" to augment the
microphones they've asked the venue to provide.  Of course, I asked what a
"mini-microphone" was, so I could make sure we could
integrate/accommodate... and the response, from the person who has a
seemingly terrific grasp of English, said they're "bluetooth-based wireless
microphone" (and not to worry - if they don't interface, they'll use
whatever we have.... but... we don't have....)

Anyway.... anyone know of such a beast? If such a thing exists, what am I
in for??

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com