[SML] Bluetooth-wireless mics???

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Sat Sep 19 02:21:19 UTC 2015

Jeffrey E. Salzberg  wrote:

> Doesn't Bluetooth have a range of only about 10'?

	Ford gave an interesting rundown of three different “Levels” of Bluetooth. Personally, I don’t have any such expertise, but I do know that I have a pair of Bluetooth earbuds that I use to listen to podcasts on my iPad at my “day job.” I know that it sounds great to me, even when I walk away to over 50’.

	It seems to me that if Bluetooth sounds that good in one direction (listening), it aught to work as well in the other direction (mike) No?

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.