[SML] Alternative to Incandescent House Lights

Rob Jensen jensen at Parksquaretheatre.org
Tue Sep 22 19:17:26 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am looking for options/experiences with replacing house light lamps with alternatives to incandescents. Our thrust space has china hat fixtures that currently use 150w Incandescent lamps. What is the collective lists experience with replacing these? My concerns is lumens and smooth dimer curve. Any one find a reasonable LED replacement lamp. They are medium screw base A19 type of lamp.
Sincerely,

Rob Jensen
Technical Director | Park Square Theatre
408 Saint Peter St. - Suite 110 | Saint Paul, MN 55102
651.767.8484

theatre for you. (yes you.)

Proscenium Stage  |  Elliot, A Soldier’s Fugue Quiara Allegría Hudes, Sept 11 – Oct 4, 2015

Boss Stage |  Murder for Two Book by Joe Kinosian, Lyrics by Kellen Blair  Sept 18 – Nov 1, 2015

Season & Single Tickets on Sale | parksquaretheatre.org<http://www.parksquaretheatre.org/>
Ticket Office: 651.291.7005 | 877.291.7001 (toll-free)
Support Park Square today<http://www.parksquaretheatre.org/www/pst-donate.php>!
       [email_footer_logo]