[SML] ETC aRFR

Ben Hain Ben.Hain at rctc.edu
Wed Sep 23 15:38:50 UTC 2015

I love it.

‘Notes’ is only available on the iPad version though, not the phone version. I have both.
Proceeds from the sale of the app goes to ‘Behind the Scenes’ program.
Cost is $49.99 for iPhone.

I was not smart enough to make a router connect (even with ETC help). So I use a ‘Wireless Access point.

Ben Hain
RCTC
Technical Director Hill Theater
Rochester MN