[SML] Macbook hdcp question

tech dept tech.dept at inbox.com
Thu Sep 24 05:06:32 UTC 2015

The last production I did, with HDMI video, had similar problems. Our gremlin was AUDIO had been overlooked and was interfering with the timing (somehow) for the HDCP return signal.
Taking the audio OUT of the the HDMI feed got us through.
Not saying we didn't have other problems. Probably still do, since for the next production I have no other gear or configurations. (further info upon request)