[SML] exterior / architectural / signage Strobe

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 01:26:06 UTC 2015

by MEDIUM I mean not in the MARTIN ATOMIC range . .   but not whimsy like some party strobe you’d buy at Walmart this Halloween . .

by “point source”  i mean a strobe lamp in a housing without a reflector behind it . .

does not need dmx control if there’s an adjustment for rate .

yes . . permanent outdoor install

Keith Arsenault
iaeg.sml at gmail.com

813 831 3465  office
813 205 0893  cellular

"The only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad"
   Salvador Dali