[SML] Sub-batten rigging suggestions....

Mike Katz narishkup at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 02:39:05 UTC 2015

I have to ask what would be wrong with 1/2" or 5/8" synthetic rope clove
hitched around the pipe. and sub pipe? Absolutely infinitely adjustable and
plenty plenty of headroom for a whomping big safety factor. In a hemp house
we do that with full stage battens safely.
Mike

Michael Katz
narishkup at gmail.com
C: 857.383.0020