[SML] Black Edison Extension cords

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon Sep 28 16:58:05 UTC 2015

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Sean McCarthy via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> I might need a bunch of 14/3 Edison extensions.  I'd prefer those with
> molded-on connectors.  Do not need to be SOOW or SJOOW.  Favorite
> source?

I'd be interested in a source as well, but do you really need black?
This time of year, all the local hardware stores and big boxes have
dark green cords a-plenty.... I use those a bunch (for temporary
purposes).... in the semi-dark, they look black.  But not so much when
they're lying on a black stage floor in full light.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com