[SML] LDI gatherings

James D Smith, RC4 Wireless jds at theatrewireless.com
Mon Sep 28 17:25:39 UTC 2015

It would be great to see people at the PLASA Behind the Scenes party.
We are one of the sponsors, because it's one of the best ways to give a
bit of money back to our industry.  Behind the Scenes makes lives better
every single day.  Someday it might be you they help.

Tickets are $60.  I realize that's steep.  Nonetheless, if you can make
it to LDI then please seriously consider it.

PLASA's Behind the Scenes Happy Hour!
Thursday, October 22 from 6-8pm at the Westgate Las Vegas
http://behindthescenescharity.org/bts/events/LDI/LDI2015_btshh_registration.php

Really hope to see you there!
Jim
RC4 Wireless