[SML] Black Edison Extension cords

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Mon Sep 28 18:50:50 UTC 2015

Shop extension cords we buy orange or green from local sources.  If we need heavy duty or multiple one color cord (black?) or multi outlet ( as in the orchestra pit) or something that says "Im the Genie cord, don't use me for anything else"  we will buy from Mil Spec Direct.  They will also imprint your name on the cords if you want (usually free)    25' black 14/3 SJTW are $19.95  with your name imprinted on the jacket

http://www.milspec-direct.com

DickA
TD, Cornell U