[SML] exterior / architectural / signage Strobe

David Bowman dmbowman at syr.edu
Mon Sep 28 19:08:36 UTC 2015

Hi Keith,

Would something like one of these work:

http://www.actionlighting.com/strobes-beacons/

I've often considered creating a strobe/beacon that the folks on the load bridge could activate to warn folks that the arbors are being loaded. We do the standard "callouts" which work fine for folks already in the room, but there are 2 ways onto the fly bridge, one of which does not already start in the room.  So when folks come through that door, they could have a visual clue that they cannot cross the rail (on top of folks on the deck yelling for them to stop!).  Just haven't made the time yet....

I'm sure there other vendors of a similar type if these are not quite right.....

HTH,

dave B.

David M. Bowman
Master Electrician/Adj. Professor